Translate

Monday, August 29, 2016

So Many Words

I am grateful
for the company
of the raido,
faceless voices
relating, arguing,
emoting, judging,
singing, laughing.

I know, too,
if I shut off the radio,
silence the TV,
muffle the music,
stop the ticking clock…
I have words to write.
So many words
pouring through
this filter named Allen G. Dec.
(Only one channel of so many)

It is a constant flow,
like the music,
or like like the blaring tinnitus
in the never-present silence.

So many words
pouring through me,
cataracts of letters
tumbling, with no ethic,
no morals, no judgements, none,
but coalescing into a torrent
of ideas and inspirations,
images and forms
-- meant for the world?
-- or just for me?
And will the world be any less
if I, me, do not press
graphite to pulp,
if I, me, do not speak it in public,
if Allen doesn’t tweet or publish?

Some things are meant
to be seen and heard by all,
and some are not,
but all and everything co-exists
in the Heart and Mind of the Beloved.

Live in that Heart, and enjoy.

agd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.