Translate

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Duped

I know this is not paradise -
far from it.
Every second in this flesh
is a struggle for survival.

Yet we are seeded with hope,
hope for a life of peace and pleasure,
to wonder and experience,
fulfilling purpose and promise,
working to preserve and honor,
playing Vishnu,
all the while in the midst
of the darkness of Shiva
breaking down and destroying
so Brahma can rebuild,
and Vishnu …. etc.

An endless cycle it is.
A beautiful, stunning Life it is.
"We" are caught in the spiral of Time,
and believe it. Don't.
We've been duped.
How did we forget?
Why do we want to believe?

Bueno, it's part of my program,
my DNA, to believe
in the integrity of
my individual being,
to observe and report
from my center of the universe.

And though I am one,


I AM - ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.