Translate

Monday, October 2, 2017

A Dream Full of Stars

This poem was inspired by a dear friend who shared with me a profound and lucid dream she had recently. With her permission:

A Dream Full of Stars

I dreamed a dream tonight:
Drawn along by
invisible hands,
flying thru billions
of stars of lucid colors,
brighter than bright,
against the blackest of blacks,
my spirit soars.
I am fed by angels
as I continue my journey home
after years of earthly gain,
never alone.

Letting go of organic form,
remembering slowly
the truth of who I am,
giving thanks and
received by loving hearts
glowing with joy,
how can I not accept
God's gift of love?

Love alone draws me,
Love alone consoles me,
Love alone heals me,
Love alone invites me
and fills me once more
with all that is,
with all that is, my Love,
 with ALL that is.

I shall rest for only a spell
and return to make a difference
in a world of broken hearts,
of minds dulled by karma and untruths,
but of such beauty and wonder,
how can I not respond to the call?

Though I do not know the hour,
I know the journey will be guided
and lighted by Love,
by Love, Who Is.

No more pain,
no handicaps,
no more confusion,
no more confession,
no derision,
no judging,
no more guessing.
I will be Home.

There is only Love,
only Love, Who Is.
I will be Home.

I know this,
for I was told
in a dream full of stars.
I will be Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.