Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

10.18.44 - Whatever

And another sun passes through Libra - and another year is added to Allen's stay on earth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLEN!

I proclaim without reserve that today I celebrate the gift of LIFE!
Have a glass of wine with me!!

And here's a thought for today --

WHATEVER

Whatever I see --- I see God.
Whatever I hear --- I hear God.
Whatever I touch --- I touch God.

Whatever I smell --- I smell God.
Whatever I feel --- I feel God.
Whatever I think --- I think God.

Whatever I eat --- I eat God.
Whatever I drink --- I drink God.
Whatever I do --- God does in and through me.
              Therefore, I am.
                                                                        agd - summer - 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.