Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

What season is this, anyway???

Sunday,Jan. 23, Washington, DC - I was fortunate enough to attend a performance of "La Cage Aux Folles" w/ George Hamilton and Chris Seiber. WONderful show!! The surprise of the day was to see the ornamental cherry trees at the Kennedy Center IN BLOOM!! Also saw forsythia beginning to bloom. What season is this, anyway?? What's in store for the rest of this year? Time will tell.

 The real Love I always keep a secret.
 All my words are sung outside Her window,

For when She lets me in
I take a thousand oaths of silence.

 But then she says,
O, then GOD says,
"What the hell, Hafiz,
Why not give the whole world
My address.
                                               by Hafiz, Sufi Master

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.