Translate

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Never alone

I had my '04 Forester serviced Friday  oil change. They were renovating the dealership, so I went to the Firefly Cafe in Kernstown - lovely place.


Waiting for Suby,
sitting in Firefly,
lunch crowd thinning,
passing the time,
lonely forms
at lonely tables,
listening to the top 40…
haven't since…..
Savoring a cappuccino,
waiting for Suby's
therapist to call
(getting fluids renewed),
passing the time,
could be home,
passing the time,
a lone form
in a lone chair,
though never alone.
These molecules
which touch me,
which I touch today
once kissed an Asian wet nurse,
a Capuchin friar,
a Cistercian nun,
Buddha's ass,
a monkey's filthy paw.
I am Jesus.
You are, too.

I am contrived of atoms
that once formed the shit
of dinosaurs,
of spermatozoa swimming vaginal canals
dying before reaching a goal only God knew existed.

Constant transformation,
eternal flux is this world,
mutating,
transmogrifying,
morphing continually
into a future only God
can dream of.

All is as it should be.
Oh, please,
Fuck ethics.

Day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.