Translate

Friday, February 5, 2016

Unity

Ya know, I don't fell I'm missing "doing things", like traveling, or sky-diving, or partying - because --- we are all experiencing for the sake of the One. If I don't do it, someone else does, and I experience it virtually. Sure, the perspectives of ten people doing the same thing  would each be unique, so am I denying the One an experience which only I can offer? I would not have enough time in a day to manifest every thought and desire.
As I enter more deeply into the Heart of the One, I, too, in that Unity, experience what a billion eyes and ears and bodies experience. I heard someone say recently, humans are bags of sensors.  Good phrase - and it pertains to all creatures, and all existence. All Life is a conglomeration of sensors, and through them, the Beloved lives, sees, hears, feels, IS - I AM.

Don't beam me up, Scottie, I'm already here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.