Translate

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sometimes Memories

You know it’s coming,
But who expects it?

She came into my life
On this third leg of my life’s journey.
She walked with me,
Talked to me,
Meditated with me,
Slept with me,
Ate with me,
Her presence always expected.

And when apart,
I remembered her fully,
And often…
An Always Memory.

She grew old and weaker,
And left in a quiet moment.
Then, all I had was a memory …
Good memories,
Repented memories,
Happy memories,
Just … memories.

And the days pass,
And the months pass,
And the years fly by.

I don’t think of her as often.
She has become a Sometimes Memory.
But that’s not a bad thing.
Everything, everyone will become
A Sometimes Memory to me,
As I will to them.
That’s Life … and that’s OK.

Nothing is ever lost, really,
Nor totally forgotten.
All is recorded in the Akashic Records, God’s Heart.

At the least,
I will have been a memory to someone,
For some time,
For some thing I said or did,
Even if only a Sometimes Memory to most.


June 1, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.