Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shark attack?

Today, I was looking through the Guide on TV for something interesting to watch, and I was stopped dead by a program on one of the shopping networks : "Shark vacuum."  Really? Did I miss something? Has there been a rampage of sharks in our waterways to be wary of?  Are they poking their noses up through the shower drains?  Or maybe their toothy snouts have been seen squeaking their way up through the septic lines through the commodes?  And who has had sharks cluttering up the living room that they need to be vacuumed? I've heard of "land sharks", but I thought they were beer-induced figments of imagination!  How many sharks does one come across...............

Then I clicked on the program out of curiosity. Well then, Shark is a brand name for vacuums......... hmmm......
Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.