Translate

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

In The End

What does it matter if I actually ski on Aspen's slopes or watch you ski on TV? In the end, it is only a memory, a virtual experience at most, stowed away in my mind and in the Akashic files of the Universal Mind. I download the memory and can sense the snow, the sun, the speeding descent in my memory. Did "I" ski, or was that you? I can believe I did, and that would be enough. I enter the memory. The memory fulfills me. Such as that is, I have climbed Mt. Everest, driven a submarine beneath green waters, hiked along the Appalachian Trail, traveled the mountain roads of Nepal, was loved by extraordinarily lusty bedfellows. I have soared amidst stars in the dark expanse of space, and spoken face-to-face with Jesus. So why should I feel I have missed out on anything in this life or any other? I feel it, I remember it as if it were my own actual experience. The memory is enough, because, in the end, it is all that is.
In the end, we all share one another's experience. The lust for actual experience is an illusive impulse, but it is what motivates Life. If I cannot do this or that, no matter. You will, because Life will fulfill Itself, and rues not to have missed anything. All is as it should be. You want to do more? Go ahead! You want to do less (Tao)? Observe.

In the end, we have access to the Akashic records and can live any virtual experience. Isn't that what today's technology is teaching us about reality? As above, so below. Here, we create tools and machinery to create realities and experiences. In the non-material realms it all exists virtually.  Life exists in memory and mind - every possibility - in the One Mind, the One Being, the One Life. And it is available to all, to all who are awake. In the end, the dance of Life draws every soul into the Heart of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.