Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It's Trans, you say?

It’s Trans, you say?

His wrapping is male,
but not her soul.

His physical gender
thrusts outward,
her astral draws inward.

Years of surging urge
shook his life,
so little understood by so many –
so easy for her to hide.

Past lives sensed –
some bearing new life,
serving the home,
pleasuring and
being pleasured
in pinafore and gown,
warm wraps,
hair combs and perfumes.

Other lives of challenging strength,
leading and protecting,
guiding, building,
hunting, plowing, siring.

And the gamut of “gender”
is layered within me –
no need to choose –
I am all of that,
no matter if wrapped
as male or female.
I am all of that,
and I will live it.

How to live
the androgynous life
takes a lifetime to learn.

But this is only one,
chosen in spirit ---
yes -- chosen – by me.

So live it, learn it, and grow.
Choose wisely next time,
and …. remember.


agd - Jan. 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.